RUNESCAPE HELPER SITE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this site is full of helper guides and tips!

rshelpandtips pk guide!

Admin
    Admin

rshelpandtips pk guide! Empty rshelpandtips pk guide!

Post  Admin Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:09 am

Ranger Pure- Range and hp lvl higher than your combat basically focusing only range with all other skills besides hp 1.
    Mage Pure- Same as range pure except rasing only magic.
    Warrior Pure- 1 defence and higher strength than attack.
    Ranger Tank- Ranger with 40 defence so hat he\she can wear green d hide body.
    Rune pure- Warrior with 40 defence and full rune stil having higher str than atk.
    Hybrid- Has atk str prayer magic and range.

Strengths and weaknesses-

Range pure- all i can say is in p2p range is really bad due to jagex changing the number of % that the special bar MSB i dont recommend being a range pure.
    Mage Pure- Magic in p2p is very popular because of all the spells and staffs u can use like can use anciets, god staff, or some high level Wave spells.
    Warrior pure- Using d scim and dds is mostly what warrior pures use some of the crazy folks use whips (if your going to use whip have your prayer atleast 25) There very good at ripping through range and mage pures with there dds and scimmy can help get rid of there prayer,
    Rune pure- Not very good in p2p sense dds can pretty much rip right through armor i dont recommend this for p2p.
    Range Tank- Like i said before range isnt very useful in p2p so i wouldnt bother
    Hybrid- Because of the items it cant weild it puts this at a disadvantage for not having as many spots for food but these guys have a variety of weapons and tactics they can use and make people switch there prayer on and off

What they should wear for pking-

Range Pures- 100+ rune arrows MSB (magic short bow) the best d hide legs and vambs they can use, coif\robin, boots\ranger boots, leather top, glory ammy, obby cape\regular
    Mage Pure- Best d hide legs and vambs they can wear, zammy robe top\blue wiz robetop and blue wiz hat, ammy of glory\magic ammy, obby cape\regular, staff depending on what kind of spells there using (blast, wind, god, or ancients), anti fire shield
    Warrior Pure- D scim\dd(p-s)\whip\maul (some people use it to carry the finishing blow), zammy\wiz top and hat, best d hide legs and vambs u can use, climbing boots, obby cape\regular, ammy of glory
    Rune Pure- same as warrior pure just wearing full rune
    Range Tank- Same as Rane pure just using the best d hide body they can wear and if u want archer helm.
    Hydrid- Best d hide legs and and vambs, wiz top/zammy top, Glory ammy, Obby cape/regular, boots/ranger, wiz hat/robin, melee weapon/staff/bow

What they should have in there inventory during pking-

Range Pure- Range pot (4) x 2, food.
    Mage Pure- Runes for spell that you have chosen, Mage potion (4) x1, food.
    Warrior Pure- DDS\WHIP\D SCIM, super atk and str pot (4) x1 ea, food.
    Rune Pure- Same as warrior pure just bring a super defence to.
    Range Tank- Same as Range Pure
    Hybrid- Super set, maybe range and mage pot, Staff\bow\melee weapon, if u want a prayer pot, food

You can also bring teleports if youd like and your magic is 25 or above

Strategies during pking-

Range Pure- If your facing ancient magicks there a good chance youll die even with your d hide. Try to get alot of friends because 3-4 archers attacking 1 person will add really add up.
    Mage Pure- If your using blast, wave. or god staff always cast bind, snare, entangle on your oppenent to stop him from moving although it can fail. If u can teleblock then do it. If your using ancients and are taking alot of damage and afraid your going to die but u still want to say i the fight change your spell to a blood spell to heal yourself a little.
    Warrior Pure- If your using dds and d scim only use 1-2 specs in the beggining with dds incase u need to use d scimmies spec to lower prayer. If your going to use whip in wildy get 25 prayer or dont skull with it.
    Rune Pure- Same as warrior pure
    Range Tank- Same as range pure
    Hybrid- MagE Warriors, Range or melee Mages, and melee or range rangers.

Tips-

Dont bring anything into the wildy you are not willing to lose because there is a pretty good chance you can die.
    Dont trust anyone in the wldy no matter what they say unless you know them in real life.
    If your going to pk with friends remember to be in multi zone so that all the members of your group can attack.
    If your wearing something that might scare some1 out of fighting u take it off and wait till the battle begins.
    Once you kill someone and collect your loot tele or run if people around u can attack because theyll try to kill u hoping to get your items and the persons u killed.
    PJing or Pile Jacking (i believe) is when u attack someone after they have finished killing someone of course giving them a few seconds to pick up there winnings and thenyou kill them =\. You could do this although most people hate pjers it may be more rewarding.[b]
    Admin
    Admin

rshelpandtips pk guide! Empty hope people like this guide!!!!!

Post  Admin Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:16 am

Admin wrote:Ranger Pure- Range and hp lvl higher than your combat basically focusing only range with all other skills besides hp 1.
    Mage Pure- Same as range pure except rasing only magic.
    Warrior Pure- 1 defence and higher strength than attack.
    Ranger Tank- Ranger with 40 defence so hat he\she can wear green d hide body.
    Rune pure- Warrior with 40 defence and full rune stil having higher str than atk.
    Hybrid- Has atk str prayer magic and range.

Strengths and weaknesses-

Range pure- all i can say is in p2p range is really bad due to jagex changing the number of % that the special bar MSB i dont recommend being a range pure.
    Mage Pure- Magic in p2p is very popular because of all the spells and staffs u can use like can use anciets, god staff, or some high level Wave spells.
    Warrior pure- Using d scim and dds is mostly what warrior pures use some of the crazy folks use whips (if your going to use whip have your prayer atleast 25) There very good at ripping through range and mage pures with there dds and scimmy can help get rid of there prayer,
    Rune pure- Not very good in p2p sense dds can pretty much rip right through armor i dont recommend this for p2p.
    Range Tank- Like i said before range isnt very useful in p2p so i wouldnt bother
    Hybrid- Because of the items it cant weild it puts this at a disadvantage for not having as many spots for food but these guys have a variety of weapons and tactics they can use and make people switch there prayer on and off

What they should wear for pking-

Range Pures- 100+ rune arrows MSB (magic short bow) the best d hide legs and vambs they can use, coif\robin, boots\ranger boots, leather top, glory ammy, obby cape\regular
    Mage Pure- Best d hide legs and vambs they can wear, zammy robe top\blue wiz robetop and blue wiz hat, ammy of glory\magic ammy, obby cape\regular, staff depending on what kind of spells there using (blast, wind, god, or ancients), anti fire shield
    Warrior Pure- D scim\dd(p-s)\whip\maul (some people use it to carry the finishing blow), zammy\wiz top and hat, best d hide legs and vambs u can use, climbing boots, obby cape\regular, ammy of glory
    Rune Pure- same as warrior pure just wearing full rune
    Range Tank- Same as Rane pure just using the best d hide body they can wear and if u want archer helm.
    Hydrid- Best d hide legs and and vambs, wiz top/zammy top, Glory ammy, Obby cape/regular, boots/ranger, wiz hat/robin, melee weapon/staff/bow

What they should have in there inventory during pking-

Range Pure- Range pot (4) x 2, food.
    Mage Pure- Runes for spell that you have chosen, Mage potion (4) x1, food.
    Warrior Pure- DDS\WHIP\D SCIM, super atk and str pot (4) x1 ea, food.
    Rune Pure- Same as warrior pure just bring a super defence to.
    Range Tank- Same as Range Pure
    Hybrid- Super set, maybe range and mage pot, Staff\bow\melee weapon, if u want a prayer pot, food

You can also bring teleports if youd like and your magic is 25 or above

Strategies during pking-

Range Pure- If your facing ancient magicks there a good chance youll die even with your d hide. Try to get alot of friends because 3-4 archers attacking 1 person will add really add up.
    Mage Pure- If your using blast, wave. or god staff always cast bind, snare, entangle on your oppenent to stop him from moving although it can fail. If u can teleblock then do it. If your using ancients and are taking alot of damage and afraid your going to die but u still want to say i the fight change your spell to a blood spell to heal yourself a little.
    Warrior Pure- If your using dds and d scim only use 1-2 specs in the beggining with dds incase u need to use d scimmies spec to lower prayer. If your going to use whip in wildy get 25 prayer or dont skull with it.
    Rune Pure- Same as warrior pure
    Range Tank- Same as range pure
    Hybrid- MagE Warriors, Range or melee Mages, and melee or range rangers.

Tips-

Dont bring anything into the wildy you are not willing to lose because there is a pretty good chance you can die.
    Dont trust anyone in the wldy no matter what they say unless you know them in real life.
    If your going to pk with friends remember to be in multi zone so that all the members of your group can attack.
    If your wearing something that might scare some1 out of fighting u take it off and wait till the battle begins.
    Once you kill someone and collect your loot tele or run if people around u can attack because theyll try to kill u hoping to get your items and the persons u killed.
    PJing or Pile Jacking (i believe) is when u attack someone after they have finished killing someone of course giving them a few seconds to pick up there winnings and thenyou kill them =\. You could do this although most people hate pjers it may be more rewarding.[b]
    lol!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:09 am